Anyone in Denver?

littlefoxx

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2022
Messages
12,092
Reaction score
12,245
Location
Denver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, this has not been my year. I had two minor strokes in my cerebellum on 10/02/2026.

Reason Im posting is because Im having some issues with the last part of the plumbing of the tank, I cant seem to get it to not leak. I took that part off before the strokes but now with the post stroke effects such as balance, equilibrium and bad vertigo even just sitting down Im unable to get the last part glued in.

I was wondering if anyone local to me would be willing to help me get that last part done in exchange for like a six pack or something? I have all supplies needed, just physically cant get it Right now and I need my tank cause it brings so much relief to me and relieves stress
 
I'm so sorry to see this! I'm nowhere near Denver or I'd be happy to try and help. Have you tried asking an LFS? I'd be willing to bet one of their guys would be willing to do it, or even a fellow customer, given the circumstances. I'd reach out to a store and see if they can help.

Take care!
 
I'm so sorry to see this! I'm nowhere near Denver or I'd be happy to try and help. Have you tried asking an LFS? I'd be willing to bet one of their guys would be willing to do it, or even a fellow customer, given the circumstances. I'd reach out to a store and see if they can help.

Take care!
Yeah the stores wanna charge me a good chunk of money to come out cause it counts as a service they would do for other clients who have them manage the tank
 
Yeah the stores wanna charge me a good chunk of money to come out cause it counts as a service they would do for other clients who have them manage the tank
You would think someone at the store would be more understanding given the circumstances 😡
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new