littlefoxx
10K Club member
View BadgesExcellence Award
R2R Secret Santa 2024
R2R App User
Secret Santa
Hospitality Award
Midwest Reefer
Rocky Mountain Reefers
Rock Pool Reef Keepers
My Tank Thread
My Aquarium Showcase
Hey guys, this has not been my year. I had two minor strokes in my cerebellum on 10/02/2026.
Reason Im posting is because Im having some issues with the last part of the plumbing of the tank, I cant seem to get it to not leak. I took that part off before the strokes but now with the post stroke effects such as balance, equilibrium and bad vertigo even just sitting down Im unable to get the last part glued in.
I was wondering if anyone local to me would be willing to help me get that last part done in exchange for like a six pack or something? I have all supplies needed, just physically cant get it Right now and I need my tank cause it brings so much relief to me and relieves stress
Reason Im posting is because Im having some issues with the last part of the plumbing of the tank, I cant seem to get it to not leak. I took that part off before the strokes but now with the post stroke effects such as balance, equilibrium and bad vertigo even just sitting down Im unable to get the last part glued in.
I was wondering if anyone local to me would be willing to help me get that last part done in exchange for like a six pack or something? I have all supplies needed, just physically cant get it Right now and I need my tank cause it brings so much relief to me and relieves stress

