Anyone ever see anything like this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ozmosis7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ozmosis7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
205
Reaction score
6
Location
Chester County, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This came out from under the shell of one of my nassarius snails. There is some goo attaching the crab and it doesn't seem to be moving, so I am unsure if it is alive or not. Anyway, here a few pictures. Hoping someone can tell me what it is and whether I should leave it or take it out.
DSC03677.jpg
DSC03679.jpg
DSC03680.jpg
 
Hmmm, nope can not say I have ever seen that, weird.

Following.
 
if you clean the goo off it looks a lot like this crab I found in my sump. I don't know what it is though.they have very similar body structures. But then again I guess all crab do lol.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2015-02-13-17-02-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-13-17-02-06.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 356
  • Screenshot_2015-02-13-17-02-16.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-13-17-02-16.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 334
Pretty sure I just found one of these in my tank.

The diagnosis on pea crabs? Yea or neigh?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new