Anyone ever seen these zoas?

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up this Zoa last night on WWC ebay sale. its being delivered tomorrow. I talked with one of their employees to see if they could get me some info on it. They said its a new release that only a few polyps have been sold. Did some research and couldn't find anything on it. Maybe @joshporksandwic have you seen anything like this?

Ghost of Valentine

Ghost of Valentine.PNG

ReefBuzz

Spreader of reef news
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah Rudy at golden basket frequently has those. Grapefruits or something like that. Don't remember.

OP
OP
Highgrade

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one looks similar to the Grapefruits and I understand lighting may vary the contrast/color of the coral. All the photos of Grapefruits I've seen doesn't compare to this one.

OP
OP
Highgrade

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man. Was watching this one during the auction, but didn't want to pony up. Nice grab!
Thanks, Glad I snagged it up. Its under my Radion G4s and the color is true to the WWC pic. Wasn't too sure about it since I hadn't seen these before. As for the price I paid I'm sure its a bit much ($76). WWC mentioned they sell them for around $129 per polyp for the last 3-4 they sold. As for the ones Coral kings sell (which are the closest I've seen to these from WWC) they're in the UK and between their price about $20 USD per polyp shipping/customs etc.... the price would get up there. Everything I've seen from Golden Basket doesn't even compare. Overall I'm happy with the single polyp. Hopefully it keeps the colors and I can frag a polyp or two to sell in the near future.

nitro316

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There have only been 2 auctions so far 76 bucks and 138. Imagine these will get even more expensive in the near future

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back