Anyone feel like this...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Redbird5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Redbird5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Messages
782
Reaction score
435
Location
Metro East St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1786459742211.png
 
Daily with the messages and posts.

Is there a corner for us that dont like buying livestock online to hide from these?

Asking for a friend.
 
I don’t even wanna talk about how much money this hobby consumes of mine 😅 I keep telling myself… next month let’s try to not buy anything, we’re good, and then there’s something, some sale, or whatever, and the wallet opens. I am thankful it’s coming into fall and winter time because that at least gives a lot of months to where it’s just not feasible to buy and ship things.

For me, the cold months are the months to where my tank coasts and I do other hobbies heavily. The warm months are months I do the most with my tank. I can’t wait for cold & snow 😂
 
I’m trying to sell my wife to raise cash to buy more coral this weekend.

She has no interest.
 
This hobby is not good for the impulsive, and I’m guilty of it too. The incessant bombardment of ads and sales. It’s tough to ignore, and you can’t even block it. You just have to know your limit and I’ve accept the fact that I’m a faux baller. LOL. Not easy to do when something special pops up. But other expenses and inflation are forcing me to just stay in my lane.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new