Anyone from Reno Nv or close by

  • Thread starter Thread starter steiger33
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

steiger33

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2013
Messages
631
Reaction score
247
Location
Reno Nv
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just looking to connect with local reefers and wondered if we had anyone from near by.
Chris.
 
Hey, I'm here. Always looking for new people in the hobby.
 
I will load a few pics tomorrow for ya. my profile pic is from my last 54 corner tank (not currently up, but I still have all the same corals) I don't know of a reef club here. Do you know of one?
 
I don't know of one either. My buddy and I just buy and sell corals when we can. My frag tank cracked 2 months ago so I am waiting on a new one now. Just set up my 120. There is a build thread I did on here too
 
20151213_194509_resized.jpg 20150913_190541_resized.jpg 20150913_191126_resized.jpg 20151213_194414_resized.jpg
 
Thank you very much. What size are you looking for?
 
Roughly would like on that is 48" long 36" wide. Do you sell or trade corals also? Where in Reno are you? I'm in South Reno off Veterans.
Chris.
 
That's the exact size I have on the top of the system. it's 10" tall ( I made mine) I'm currently out in lemmon valley. Looking to move soon towards town. Yes, I would love to sell or trade corals to people in the area. Anything special that you're looking for?
James
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new