anyone going to this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143MPCo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
6,721
Reaction score
7,094
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious...

This Friday night, January 9th, I'll be in Commack (Long Island), New York talking to the Long Island Reef Association (LIRA) about the strategy of saltwater fish selection. Full details are below and for those of you attending, you'll be getting an exclusive look at the livestock I'll be putting in my 450 gallon tank.

What: LIRA Monthly meeting featuring Mr. Saltwater Tank
Where: Acan Lighting office, 75 Austin Blvd, Commack, NY 11725
When: Friday, January 9th, 7pm

- Mark Callahan
Mr. Saltwater Tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new