anyone got info on getting evergrow d120s to work with controller.

  • Thread starter Thread starter dtsmith09
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dtsmith09

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up 3 of these units on a deal. I would love to be able to use these with a apex system and was hoping someone might have already done this or have info on it?
 
You will need a converter module. You will be converting the Evergrow analog signal to a apex digital signal. Talk to mike at Oceans By Design. He built me several units. I have a mix of one D120 and four D180s on my system. And they ramp nicely on FUSION APEX from 8%-100%-8% over a 14hr period.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new