Anyone have a bio cube protein skimmer?

10galclowns

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2012
Messages
376
Reaction score
1
Location
Valrico florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started using my skimmer again in my 10 gallon and when I hooked it back up it starting skimming great then today it just stopped building skimate. Anyone have the same problem or know what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks
 
Same thing happened to me last week, it's likely because it cleaned up all the easy to get waist (longer bubble to water contact time is needed to get all the organics) which the Biocube skimmer lacks,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new