Mame Protein Skimmer 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter ereeef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ereeef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2025
Messages
24
Reaction score
44
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of a longshot but figured if anyone would know, it would be someone on this forum.

I just got a Mame Skimmer III and was wondering if anyone had any success with these skimmers? I just got one alongside a Hygger 3W single output air pump and I know it comes with a check valve.

I am wondering if anyone has had any issues with back-siphoning or flooding while using protein skimmers or if there is anything that I should be aware of when setting these up.

Thank you in advance!
 
I'm unfamiliar with that skimmer, but maybe another member will have some experience. I'll ask a Mod to move this to the general forum where I think you'll get more eyes on your question 🙂
 
I'm unfamiliar with that skimmer, but maybe another member will have some experience. I'll ask a Mod to move this to the general forum where I think you'll get more eyes on your question 🙂
Awesome, thank you anyways!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new