Anyone have a link to the redox null plug?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daltrey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2017
Messages
1,296
Reaction score
1,531
Location
Guntown, Mississippi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I’m missing the redox null plug for calibrating the redox probe for my Profilux 4. Does anyone have a link so I can purchase one? Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new