Anyone have a PAR meter?

DesertReefT4r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a PAR meter? Would you be willing to come over and check some PAR numbers on my tank, talk reefing.

NewReefer42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do, and would, but I'm busy this weekend. Maybe next? Its an apogee 210 I think.

Sashaka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered the club a new one. There are a few people in line for it, but we'll be back in business soon for member rentals once again. :)

Interesting. I didn't know the club rented out equipment and I've been a member for almost two years. How wonderful! :)

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting. I didn't know the club rented out equipment and I've been a member for almost two years. How wonderful! :)
R2r supporters also have a par meter to rent for free. I have it currently. You just sign up on the premium members forums.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an FYI, but this is on the AZ FRAG forum - anything I say here only applies to my local club.
It seems there might be some confusion that I was speaking on behalf of R2R, as I see you are located in NY.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2r supporters also have a par meter to rent for free. I have it currently. You just sign up on the premium members forums.
Right - that applies to "partner members" on R2R. The thread is here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/apogee-mq-210-par-meter-waiting-list.536019/
If you can't access that thread, you are not a partner member. ;)

For the general population, BRS also does seven day rentals by mail: https://aquarium.bulkreefsupply.com/reefing/Par-Meter
(there might be other companies that do the same thing - I am simply just not aware of them)

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back to AZ FRAG - once we're up and running with our meter, I'll have a thread in our AZ FRAG private forum to keep track of rentals/requests.

Sashaka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an FYI, but this is on the AZ FRAG forum - anything I say here only applies to my local club.
It seems there might be some confusion that I was speaking on behalf of R2R, as I see you are located in NY.
Yup. I was confused. Thanks for clearing that up! :)

RumMnky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back to AZ FRAG - once we're up and running with our meter, I'll have a thread in our AZ FRAG private forum to keep track of rentals/requests.

What's the current status of the par meter?.. I've been on the list since the first meeting in Jan.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the current status of the par meter?.. I've been on the list since the first meeting in Jan.
It went to the first person on the list at the last meeting; I'll touch base with Frick and see if he's gotten it back yet.

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the PAR Meter back. RumMnky, are you Brad? Because he has it next.

Back