PAR meter rental?

torchcoral

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2025
Messages
16
Reaction score
22
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where to rent a PAR meter? I'm in the southwest suburbs (Tinley Park) and the few local stores I've called don't offer the service. If any hobbyist nearby has one they'd be willing to lend out for literally just a day or two I'd happily toss them a few bucks - let me know!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new