Anyone have any of these

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Would love to see if anyone has any of these growing and pics of them.

OG old school Armageddon
Black people eaters
Black hornets
Krackups
Black magic
Night fury
Ragin Cajun
Rumble bumble
Static Klingon
Temptress
Wwc spellbinder
Xenon

JustDewwit

One frag at a time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if the Mad hornets or Black hornets are the same, but I purchased some Mad hornets from WWC in October. They seem to like medium light and even shaded areas of my tank. Very slow to grow

20200420_170258.jpg 20200420_170153.jpg

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure if the Mad hornets or Black hornets are the same, but I purchased some Mad hornets from WWC in October. They seem to like medium light and even shaded areas of my tank. Very slow to grow

20200420_170258.jpg 20200420_170153.jpg
I think they are different but those are nice!

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Someone had asked about night fury's before, I'm afraid they've gone the way of the dodo. Or, someone is sitting on them and doesn't realize it. I've seen fb posts on them as well and nothing.

I have spellbinders.

Saw in another post you have Ktar black hornets. I have the PZ strain, I know there's like 5 more out there.

As for the Krackups I know they're a zoanthinds.com stain, I wonder if its a rebrand, or were rebranded, they look a lot like emperor v.2s or flaming mohicans.

The rest I had to google lol cause I had no idea, and I've got a collection of some 200 strains myself.

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Someone had asked about night fury's before, I'm afraid they've gone the way of the dodo. Or, someone is sitting on them and doesn't realize it. I've seen fb posts on them as well and nothing.

I have spellbinders.

Saw in another post you have Ktar black hornets. I have the PZ strain, I know there's like 5 more out there.

As for the Krackups I know they're a zoanthinds.com stain, I wonder if its a rebrand, or were rebranded, they look a lot like emperor v.2s or flaming mohicans.

The rest I had to google lol cause I had no idea, and I've got a collection of some 200 strains myself.
I agree man, some of these I’ve only seen here and there once or twice or on zoanthids.com. I have the ktars I only know of the ktar and the pz ones. How do you like those spellbinders?

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
On the black hornets those are the two branded ones. I've seen another strain that closely resembles the frozen hornet strain sans the blue eye- had and lost them, came from The zoanthid garden, said he picked them up in NY.

As for the spellbinders I like them but, in my mind they're just a gold maul that got named and branded. I don't put much stock into strains that vary wildly under different tank parameters and of course there's no way to track lineage once stuff has changed hands a few times. So, I think it's dicy to name mauls, agaves, stuff like that when the distinguishing characteristics vary. But, I digress. I do like them.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 103 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.7%
Back