Anyone have any questions or need help?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joeganja
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joeganja

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2014
Messages
2,891
Reaction score
974
Location
Modesto, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd be glad to answer and questions or give advice. I love to learn new things from others as well. So if you need help with your coral just replty to this thread.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new