Anyone have any rastas?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kwandrsn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kwandrsn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
1,033
Reaction score
23
Location
Lyles Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't see any at the swap. I may have overlooked them.
I wanting 1-2 polyps of rastas and maybe a few other higher end zoas

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Yes I would like a couple polyps as well, maybe we could go in on a mini colony and get ourselves a couple nice frags.
 
Mike, gmoney has some for sale or Brayden, bgruchow may have some too.
 
I got some at the swap and will hopefully be getting frags of them shortly
 
I'm just trying to get in on here. If I were home I'd post fresh pics. I will tom. My drug of choice is chalice, but the Rastas are way more stable;] all I can ask is look and consider. Peace
 
I would like to go in with you shelly and kevin if possible it is one polyp on my want list!
 
I'm just trying to get in on here. If I were home I'd post fresh pics. I will tom. My drug of choice is chalice, but the Rastas are way more stable;] all I can ask is look and consider. Peace

You said you had mad rastas, not sure what they are

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Ill post pics when lights come on. When I said"mad" I meant plenty. They're hearty and stable;)
 
Where are you located? I'd like some Rastas but not big on shipping lol... im in st pete fl

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new