Anyone have Black Ice (S'more) Clownfish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dasani
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dasani

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
528
Reaction score
2
Location
Cullman, Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking about getting some Black Ice or S'more Semi-Snowflake clowns. Anyone have them and know where I could get a pair? Pics would be nice :)
 
I got one a few weeks ago. There was a guy selling them on a few forums, those are the ones I got. Mine is doing well and eating flake like it was born to.
 
Very nice. Any pics? Was he selling them on R2R? or was it hyper boy on Nano-Reef? And if you don't mind me asking; How much was it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new