Anyone have experience with gonis?

jacobcoral

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2025
Messages
373
Reaction score
109
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first Goni and I don’t really know how to tell if it’s doing good. Does anyone know? image.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 78336858402__6D38A542-3701-4EDB-904E-8033415CA336.MOV
    1.6 MB
Yeah, looking great. One of the elements that they love is manganese so if you are doing weekly water change you can supply their needs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new