Anyone have experience with Hybergrow LED lights?

Jim Harrison

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2017
Messages
235
Reaction score
176
Location
Salem, OR
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0028.PNG
I'm cruising Amazon and trying to be budget friendly. Came across this light. i have a 75g tank in the works, mostly going to have soft coral but also want to place some Pavona in the tank.

Anyone used these lights? Will it be enough for the Pavona? I will purchase two if they are worthy.
 
I've not heard of them.
Personally , I would look at mars aqua as they are quite well known and you may even find them for about 90. Or I highly reccomend looking at the basic model of the Sbreeflight. USA seller and company and a warranty.
 
I ended up snagging a Coralife Lunar something or other HO 4 bulb T5 setup from my LFS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new