Anyone have the Melting Pot chalice??

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishLipz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FishLipz

Cheap and Easy Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2010
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
360
Location
B-more, MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking of trying to seek out this piece and was wondering if anybody has any experience or thoughts about it. Is it really as nice in person as some of the pics and price would suggest?
 
I would say it's more of a collector piece. There's nicer out there for less $$$....

It's a cool piece though....
 
I was kinda thinking that. I think I might take my money and invest in a couple other chalices I've been eyeing :wink:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new