Anyone have this Acro?

LiveFreeAndReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2021
Messages
1,980
Reaction score
2,455
Location
New Hampshire
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All! I bought a frag of a "mint smoothie" acro a few weeks ago from WorldWideCorals on an Ebay auction. Love the look of it, the polyps are a very vivid blue. I was wondering if anyone else had the same coral? My frag is just a little booger and I'm very interested in what it'll look like when it's grown out! First picture is from the Ebay listing, 2nd is in the tank a few weeks later

mintpic.jpg
minttank.jpg
 
I don't think a lot of people will have it. WWC rename their acros quite a bit and don't maintain colony for a lot of them. I don't find anything on internet by "mint smoothie" so I think its one of their recent ones. Anyway its looking good.
 
I don't think a lot of people will have it. WWC rename their acros quite a bit and don't maintain colony for a lot of them. I don't find anything on internet by "mint smoothie" so I think its one of their recent ones. Anyway its looking good.
yeah I haven't seen anything when searching for it, I don't think it's on WWC's website either. It's encrusted the whole plug by now, I like it a lot. I guess I'll be the one posting colony pictures! lol :cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new