Anyone have this issue with Hipargeroo A100?

yrahim

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Lowell
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought this used off FB Marketplace and for some channel C constantly stays on even when I manually power everything off. Anyone else have this issue with this light or know of any fixes?
 

Attachments

  • 20250218_185056.mp4
    69.6 MB
Have you tried resetting the light?
 
Have you tried resetting the light?
Tried that, it didn't work unfortunately. I contacted Hipargero support and their solution was to either replace the motherboard; which according to them is not recommended because it can be complicated. The other option was to buy a replacement light body.

How hard can it be to replace the motherboard? I'm asking because they quoted the motherboard at $50 and the light body at $105.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new