Anyone have UC Game over?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bubbaque
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2016
Messages
6,362
Reaction score
20,892
Location
Central Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking about grabbing a frag. I think it looks very similar to the WWC Budgie Smuggler.

I want to see if anyone has actually seen it and does it live up to the pic.
106601F5-8171-48B5-AB69-DDB9562485F9.jpeg
 
I haven’t seen this coral yet but I have order 1000’s of dollars of corals from uc. There corals always look like there pictures. Buy with confidence from uc
 
I haven’t seen this coral yet but I have order 1000’s of dollars of corals from uc. There corals always look like there pictures. Buy with confidence from uc
Thanks! My concern is the pic is in all blue witch you need an orange filter for but the filters change what the coral actually looks like.
 
Thanks! My concern is the pic is in all blue witch you need an orange filter for but the filters change what the coral actually looks like.

The pictures are under bluer light. I think that’s the standard now a days. But there pictures are just white balance from what I can see. No orange filter
 
I thought the same thing. Was checking out the Lavender Saguaro the other day. Seems only the new pricey ones are shot in blues, and everything else normal lighting. Had me wondering a little. I'm sure they'd send a pic under whites if it meant making or breaking the purchase.
 
I am thinking about grabbing a frag. I think it looks very similar to the WWC Budgie Smuggler.

I want to see if anyone has actually seen it and does it live up to the pic.
106601F5-8171-48B5-AB69-DDB9562485F9.jpeg

This was my exact thought. I was tempted to get one at a third of the price of a budgie
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new