Anyone here into Gridfinity? Tester storage drawer organizers

  • Thread starter Thread starter andrejk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

andrejk

lapsed salt tank geek learning it all again now
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2021
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Location
Mason, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple years ago, I made Gridfinity holders for my Hanna checkers and packets (and a few other test kits). Gridfinity is an open-source modular storage system that keeps your drawers tidy, based on a 42x42mm grid that holds any combination of caddies.

I love how easy it is to grab a couple testers (handy grab handle on top lets you grab the tray and tester in one hand and just as quickly stash them away when I'm done.

Are there Gridfinity + 3D printing nerds around here that would be interested in printing these out?

IMG_7856.jpeg
IMG_7855.jpeg
 
If I had Hannahs, I would 100% print some of those out!
 
Those are great, I have a lot of gridfinity under my tank. Share the print, I like the packet holders.
 
I need to fix the reagent holder -- for some reason that's not the right version.

Attached:

Hanna Alk
1765424492163.png


Hanna Checker:
1765424585670.png


Aquaforest MG
1765424628389.png
 

Attachments

Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new