Anyone ID this Zoa?

FreeEnergyReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
141
Location
Inwood,WV
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know it's a ****** pic but I cant get any better ones with the phone I tried. Prob have to wait till she grows a lil. Description is: it has a gold skirt,looks like a purple galaxy on the inside with a gold speckled edge and a gold mouth. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

20210129_145825.jpg 20210129_145826.jpg 20210129_145824.jpg 20210129_145348.jpg 20210129_145645.jpg
 
Oh sorry bout that. I was posting sps and zoa I'd at the same time I'll delete
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new