Anyone in chicago are

calvertc425

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys if anyone in the Chicago area knows where i can find a female spotted mandarin Id greatly appreciate Ive gone through two that my LFS found and they seem to both be males and dont get along with my current male. anyone have any leads? and if anyone wants a male spotted mandarin that eats frozen and is less then an inch let me know

ChiSox Rabbitfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys if anyone in the Chicago area knows where i can find a female spotted mandarin Id greatly appreciate Ive gone through two that my LFS found and they seem to both be males and dont get along with my current male. anyone have any leads? and if anyone wants a male spotted mandarin that eats frozen and is less then an inch let me know
I know it’s late but do you still have the fish available also did you try underwater worlds for a female ?

OP
OP
C

calvertc425

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up finding a female n no its not available anymore thanks tho! I know where to get a real nice one tho if ur in search of one

OP
OP
C

calvertc425

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw shop in oak lawn had a few and also aquarium adventure in bolingbrook had a few also that were real healthy and eating

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 47 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back