Anyone in chicago are

calvertc425

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
125
Reaction score
103
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys if anyone in the Chicago area knows where i can find a female spotted mandarin Id greatly appreciate Ive gone through two that my LFS found and they seem to both be males and dont get along with my current male. anyone have any leads? and if anyone wants a male spotted mandarin that eats frozen and is less then an inch let me know
 
Hey guys if anyone in the Chicago area knows where i can find a female spotted mandarin Id greatly appreciate Ive gone through two that my LFS found and they seem to both be males and dont get along with my current male. anyone have any leads? and if anyone wants a male spotted mandarin that eats frozen and is less then an inch let me know
I know it’s late but do you still have the fish available also did you try underwater worlds for a female ?
 
I ended up finding a female n no its not available anymore thanks tho! I know where to get a real nice one tho if ur in search of one
 
I saw shop in oak lawn had a few and also aquarium adventure in bolingbrook had a few also that were real healthy and eating
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new