OP
OP
bearsfish

bearsfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guy was listed on Craigslist and I think he still sells there..

It has been a while. I do need to get out there and grab more some time if i can find him again. I now have a 40 Breeder and the scape needs more!! LOL>

ramboisreal

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guy was listed on Craigslist and I think he still sells there..

It has been a while. I do need to get out there and grab more some time if i can find him again. I now have a 40 Breeder and the scape needs more!! LOL>

You might be referring to Brian. I buy corals from him all the time. He has a website which lists what he currently has in stock. He’s really responsive on FB and via phone/text. He has A LOT of coral to pick from and does curbside pickup.

OP
OP
bearsfish

bearsfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen his adds as well, though I have not purchased from him personally I often hear good things about his stock.

I also met another gentleman who posts on CL from time to time to sell out of his tank. I went out to Westfield to meet him and he cut the corals I wanted while I was there.

ramboisreal

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen his adds as well, though I have not purchased from him personally I often hear good things about his stock.

I also met another gentleman who posts on CL from time to time to sell out of his tank. I went out to Westfield to meet him and he cut the corals I wanted while I was there.

I think I know who you’re talking about. I bought some rubble rock from him a year or two ago. My tank wasn’t ready for coral at the time but do remember he had some nice pieces.

Foggy Pirate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is your bowfront corner tank plumbed and such, I just got a free one but idk where to begin with plumbing it and a lot of ppl seem to have trouble getting a nice flow in it…

OP
OP
bearsfish

bearsfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is your bowfront corner tank plumbed and such, I just got a free one but idk where to begin with plumbing it and a lot of ppl seem to have trouble getting a nice flow in it…
Hi There!,

I should have updated this thread. I moved back to a 40 breeder. The corner tank was just too much of a pain to deal with for a number of reasons. For flow in the tank, I put a powerhead up high pointed at the opposing front corner and one low on the opposite side pointed at the opposing front corner. This seemed to generate a nice flow in the tank with few issues.

Foggy Pirate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi There!,

I should have updated this thread. I moved back to a 40 breeder. The corner tank was just too much of a pain to deal with for a number of reasons. For flow in the tank, I put a powerhead up high pointed at the opposing front corner and one low on the opposite side pointed at the opposing front corner. This seemed to generate a nice flow in the tank with few issues.
Hi There!,

Ahh alright! Thanks sorry it didn’t work out. I’m getting that vibe from a lot of threads, it to bad cause I got this tank for free but idk if I will put any money into it or not ‍♂️

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back