Anyone in the Central Va Area?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baby Ray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Baby Ray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
2,895
Reaction score
1,664
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any reefers in the central VA area? I am just a little curios :) I haven't found any one else in here from central VA
Also does anyone know of any frag swaps in the central Va area?
 
I'm in Richmond, have plenty I can frag. Frag swaps are few and in between in this area.
 
I'm in Richmond, have plenty I can frag. Frag swaps are few and in between in this area.
Where do you go LFS wise. The only places I know of in richmond are Fish World, Tiki corals, and Richmond aquariums inc.
 
I can't believe I missed MANSA when it was in DC :mad:
 
I'm just getting started in the salt world. I live in Staunton so I feel your pain on lack of choices. I have used The salt box in Chester. Professionals! Huge 1200 Gallon display.
 
I'm just getting started in the salt world. I live in Staunton so I feel your pain on lack of choices. I have used The salt box in Chester. Professionals! Huge 1200 Gallon display.
Fish World also has a 1200 gallon display tank that is pretty nice :)
 
Tiki and Chester. But trade with reef buddies who buy highend corals too
When I looked up reef buddies all I could find is a scuba shop :confused:
Could you maybe send me a link?
Thanks :)
 
Lol reef buddies. It's my friends in the hobby. We trade and sell corals to each other
 
Just joined :)
I am also baby ray in RR
 
Fredericksburg va here. Tiki's is my favorite for corals but Richmond is far when you have 3 kids and two working parents. I also use deborgem in thornburg va. They have been very helpful and sometimes have good deals on corals but not a huge selection. They did give me an awesome deal on my most recent tank. I've been to pets plus in Stafford. Nice selection of fish almost no corals though. I'd like to make it up north to quantum reefs in Springfield and incredible corals in Manassas but again with kids it's hard to justify that trip. I'll probably buy most of my Sps online as I really want some higher end pieces and it's easier than driving an hour plus away.
 
I'm in Charlottesville. There are a few local reefers, but our only shop closed a little while ago.
 
I'm in Charlottesville. There are a few local reefers, but our only shop closed a little while ago.
RIP Albemarle Aquariums
I wish Dave was able to stay in business :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new