Anyone in the central florida area?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rawsreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rawsreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2021
Messages
563
Reaction score
275
Location
miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers,


I'm wondering if anyone here lives in central florida. I recently moved up here from the south florida area. I'm looking to join any active groups or maybe create one if there isn't one already.

Where I come from there were several chats for swapping corals, selling equipment, asking questions etc.

I'm in Lakeland FL, which is in between orlando and Tampa.


Lmk!
 
My daughter lived there while she was going to college. It was nice to visit her because there are so many lfs in the area. I would ask around when you are checking out the stores, the shop people will know about the local club scene!
Bump
IMG_2636.gif


Boogie on ! 😎
 
Hey reefers,


I'm wondering if anyone here lives in central florida. I recently moved up here from the south florida area. I'm looking to join any active groups or maybe create one if there isn't one already.

Where I come from there were several chats for swapping corals, selling equipment, asking questions etc.

I'm in Lakeland FL, which is in between orlando and Tampa.


Lmk!
Check out Bargain world corals . They would have a better insight for groups in Lakeland . I’m in Orlando . Pretty sure There’s a lot of clubs in Tampa / st Pete .
 
My daughter lived there while she was going to college. It was nice to visit her because there are so many lfs in the area. I would ask around when you are checking out the stores, the shop people will know about the local club scene!
Bump
IMG_2636.gif


Boogie on ! 😎
I haven't found any local stores yet, still settling in, but I'll be exploring soon :)
There's a lot of R2R members from Florida, I'm sure someone is in your area. In the meantime, maybe this will help:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/florida.528/

Good luck!
Thanks!
Check out Bargain world corals . They would have a better insight for groups in Lakeland . I’m in Orlando . Pretty sure There’s a lot of clubs in Tampa / st Pete .
I'll check it out, thanks! I know Orlando definitely has a scene, some of the best LFS around are up there haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new