• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large Green Toadstool (sell or trade) Central Florida.

Item Price
$30
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

KandAReefs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
123
Reaction score
146
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large green toadstool (about 18") that has out grown my tank and needs to be moved on to a new home. I am only looking to get a bit of money to replace the rock (or will trade for rock) its on. It is available for pickup only in the central Florida area (Lakeland)
Green toadstool.jpg
 
Let me see when my dad is going back to zephrhills . I might see if he can grab it and bring it back to me
 
Sold!! Thanks for giving this big guy a new home. Hope you enjoy.
 
It was 4 years old. Got it at Florida frag swap. It was about 3inch when i first got it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new