Anyone interested in a caricature?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scribe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Scribe

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
342
Reaction score
7
Location
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a project and need faces to caricature. If you are interested please either post a photo here, or you can pm me if you don't want to post it here, and I can give you my email. I need good quality photos, which I know we can post here, so if I choose you, I'll probably ask for higher resolution photos (ideally a front, side and 3/4 view). I only have to do two right now, but will most likely do more in the future. If you are interested in participating I will gladly give you a copy of the caricature when I'm finished. If you have any questions please let me know. I need to get the photos by the end of the weekend, to have time to get done.

Thanks in advance.
 
You can do my daughter if you want, she would love the idea. Can easily get better pics if you want too.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 35
Hi Rayn,
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I'm looking for photos of adults right now to caricature. If I need to caricature children, I will let you know for sure. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new