• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

anyone interested in a sc sunburst anemone grow out?

walkerbrody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What if 3-4 of us went in together and purchased a sc signiture sunburst bta. we grow it out a little then fraged it. Ship them after the frags heal. Shoudnt be hard to do. anybody interested

LLTooSweet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested but only if we find someone that has fragged anenomes before. I have read that the loss rates for fragging anenomes is pretty high tho. I wonder if we can just wait for it to split naturally. We draw numbers to see who gets the first splits and so on.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've heard of nems splittin in years than I've heard of some splittin within acouple of days hard to tell what the nem will do but imy guess is natural split would take way too long fraggin would be best choice I have fragged my rbta once split into 4 quaters 3 survived and 1 died because it got stung by my enchinata goodluck to whom ever grows it out

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 122 81.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back