Anyone just wanna chat about everything randomness?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GHsaltie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What's up everyone!! I posted an update of my tank this morning but no one has said anything so I'm so bored! How's everyone and their fishies??
 
My fishies are great, and most of my corals are amazing, but for some reason my micromussas are suffering. High nitrates are the only issue I can find, but they've been in higher. I think I'm going to have to play with my alk. It's been rising slowly with just water changes.
 
My fishies are great, and most of my corals are amazing, but for some reason my micromussas are suffering. High nitrates are the only issue I can find, but they've been in higher. I think I'm going to have to play with my alk. It's been rising slowly with just water changes.

That's great! Sorry about the micromussas, im a newbie and haven't ventured into corals yes. I'm fish only right now but I'm excited to venture into coral in the future. What fishies do you have?
 
Longfin Clownfish, Potter's Angel, and a Phantom Clown. You?
 
I made a trip to Jacksonville last Sunday and brought home a gorgeous labouts wrasse, chalk bass, and am going to try growing out a teeny tiny itsy bitsy jawbreaker mushroom. I'll get some pics to show off tomorrow :D. Oh and my blasto got attacked by a crab yesterday :(, thankfully I managed to snatch him out before he ripped every bit of flesh off.
 
I added a red booted shrimp today! So happy! He seems happy and tends to hang by the filter, he likes the current i guess :)

20821552_10213119629841007_687090284_o.jpg

20706806_10213079573599626_885967657_n.jpg

IMG_4205.JPG
 
The shrimp are fun, I especially like letting the cleaner aka skunk shrimp crawl around on my hands.
 
Sorry guys, i use the phone app alot for R2R and when i try to upload pics sometimes it gets all screwy, didnt mean to throw in those blenny pics haha :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new