Anyone just wanna chat about everything randomness?

babyg2.0

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a pretty cool cat (I felt like I should contribute to this lol)

76784569a6dba0d4904853df4b053e7c.jpg

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know, I wish that I liked the taste of lobster, but alas I do not.

I also don't like lobster so I made that for my wife and I made flounder fillets for myself. I grew up in my parents sea food market and when the lobsters used to die, we had to eat them. Then I SCUBA dove here in New York for 20 years and we normally caught lobsters. I have lobsters coming out of my ears so I don't eat them. :eek:

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have a cat. I have a Widget.
IMG_1977.JPG

widg·et
ˈwijit/
noun
informal
  1. a small gadget or mechanical device, especially one whose name is unknown or unspecified.

leahfiish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to college soon so I can open up my own fish store! [emoji16][emoji1303]
I went to college and work at a fish store... make sure you know what you're getting into. There's a lot of stuff the owners have to do that I don't want any part of, I would not want to own a store for a second! Working at one is awesome though!

Anyone play Overwatch?

OP
OP
GHsaltie

GHsaltie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@saltyfilmfolks Aww Widget is so cute! Don't you love it how they can be entertained by something as simple as a cardboard box? Buy all the toys in the world human, I still prefer my cardboard.

OP
OP
GHsaltie

GHsaltie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@leahfiish I also am going to college next year for business management and then maybe marine biology after that, haven't decided yet. I'm currently trying to get a part-time at a small fresh/salt store in town although I really wish I could go to Jacksonville, FL instead, I really like the stores there.
What is Overwatch? I haven't heard of that one. Right now I'm playing Valkyrie Chronicles and Final Fantasy xiv online.

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My random statement is I like to camp in my car and drive all over new mexico wastelands doing drone shoots on the high peaks and low valleys, + fishing and hunting adventures, + Ipad and Netflix, and I average 3500 miles a month on my poor little subcompact. The reason I don't use a tent is for bear insulation, and because if I get hot at night I just reach over and idle the car w ac or heater on depending on season lol. Just two days ago I was at the volcanic flow at Carrizozo new mexico flying out over the wasteland looking for indian rockwork art/carvings etc it w take a month to review all the footage. I haven't encountered any bears per se, but one day when it happens I wanted more than tent material between us.

I watch my little pico reef from afar using the fishkam, and I deploy relatives back home for topoffs/verifications etc

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if I get hot at night I just reach over and idle the car w ac or heater on depending on season lol.

When I used to go camping, I used to bring a car door with me. When it got hot, I would open the window.

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey check this out

it seems slow at first but at the end they're going 50 and the drop-offs are 800-1000 feet in places. This was like a mini episode of point break, im up on sierra blanca peak chasing clouds and I see this crew start to load up at the lookout point, went down and offered footage chase/accepted/cool dudes

They have no brakes they use drifting and foot dragging to control speed but can not actually stop lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
GHsaltie

GHsaltie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@leahfiish my favorite one in Jacksonville is Bio-reef llc, I wish they would become a sponsor here, that would be awesome. I also really like Mandarin Sealife, but their quality fluctuates some.
I played blizzard's WoW pretty heavily for about 8ish years, then it just got kind of boring. On the other hand I love a good rpg. Can't do first person, gives me motion sickness :(.

@brandon429 that is a really cool hobby? career? Either way I bet that's a lot of fun, and I don't blame you for choosing car over tent in bear country.

OP
OP
GHsaltie

GHsaltie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been watching world of dance on Netflix, and I just wanna say that I am in love with this group.
All in all though this show has some incredibly talented individuals, some of my other favorites are Eva igo and Keone/Mari.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 19 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 167 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.6%
Back