Anyone just wanna chat about everything randomness?

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this is random but today marks 4 years sober or the huge opites academic that's been going on in the USA. I am so happy that I found reef keeping to keep me busy and my mind off other thing. Thank you to the r2r members for having a awesome form and keeping me browsing the form all day long.

Scubabeth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this is random but today marks 4 years sober or the huge opites academic that's been going on in the USA. I am so happy that I found reef keeping to keep me busy and my mind off other thing. Thank you to the r2r members for having a awesome form and keeping me browsing the form all day long.
Way to go, @Reef man 89! That is awesome! Keep staying strong!

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I grew up watching dragon ball, yu-gi-oh and rurouni kenshin.

Rurouni kenshin and full metal alchemist are my all time favorite anime. Now I am just waiting forever for Game of thrones, Tokyo Ghoul and Attack on Titan, so I am re-watching dragon ball.

OP
OP
GHsaltie

GHsaltie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rurouni kenshin and full metal alchemist are my all time favorite anime. Now I am just waiting forever for Game of thrones, Tokyo Ghoul and Attack on Titan, so I am re-watching dragon ball.

Oh I totally forgot about FMA. I liked that one too but it's been a few years so I don't remember much of it. One of my top favorites is Terror in Resonance. Beautifully tragic and I wish it was longer than one season. Ive gotten pretty picky about what I like but I very much enjoy a good mystery or something that makes me think, one called Hyouka is definitely a favorite. Yona of the Dawn, Tsubasa reservoir chronicles are a couple others I like. I did find a zombie one I like surprisingly. And the most recent binge watch was for another short one called Erased.

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I totally forgot about FMA. I liked that one too but it's been a few years so I don't remember much of it. One of my top favorites is Terror in Resonance. Beautifully tragic and I wish it was longer than one season. Ive gotten pretty picky about what I like but I very much enjoy a good mystery or something that makes me think, one called Hyouka is definitely a favorite. Yona of the Dawn, Tsubasa reservoir chronicles are a couple others I like. I did find a zombie one I like surprisingly. And the most recent binge watch was for another short one called Erased.

will check those anime also :)

Maacc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:eek: What is this deliciousness? And those weird things in the corner?

My dad was gifted a ton of venison a couple months ago. That stuff is hard to cook right without it turning to shoe leather but oh my goodness it is wonderful in a stew.
Injection makes it alot more forgiving.

Sandroni

Professional Coral Bleacher
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like randomness too.
Happy early spring everyone and let the pollen madness begin. Washed the car Saturday and by the time I got it home, looked worse than when I went. Super yellow streaks everywhere.

We just got snow. S n o w.

OP
OP
GHsaltie

GHsaltie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So daylight savings time is over, how'd everyone fare? I was almost late to work thanks to my phone which decided it wanted to do an update in the middle of the night, hence messing up my alarm.

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where I'm from, we did Double Daylight savings for a couple of years. Instead of 1 hour, we changed 2. TWO!!!

Time changes were the 2 nights a year I really hated being a night nurse.

I decided to make a cheesecake.....

cheesecake.jpg

Jisko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll just put a photo of my rat here to look at everyone

17203259_1401890053205097_5715802011024719156_n.jpg

Bradley Crocker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where I'm from, we did Double Daylight savings for a couple of years. Instead of 1 hour, we changed 2. TWO!!!

Time changes were the 2 nights a year I really hated being a night nurse.

I decided to make a cheesecake.....

cheesecake.jpg
Sorry, you said cheese cake and...Wait! 2 hours!? Thats all well and good in the fall (when I'm sleeping), but that would make me 3 hours late in the spring!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 41 41.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back