Anyone Keep a Midas with LyreTail Anthias

  • Thread starter Thread starter KoleTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KoleTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2011
Messages
2,346
Reaction score
83
Location
Woodbury, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought it would be interesting to see if anyone has tried this since Midas blennies pretend to be lyretail anthias. Do they all school together like in the wild? Any pics would be great!
 
I thought the same thing. Not only does my midas not hang with the lyretails, but he can be pretty nippy with them.
 
I just bought a Midas blenny and it has been slightly nippy with my male Lyretail Anthia. It has only been a couple of days. I'm hoping it will stop soon. What do you think the chances are?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new