Anyone Keeping Invertebrates with Sharks Successfully?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aspect
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have a bamboo and a coral cat, they dont bother the tiny blue legs, but my triggers sure do.
 
Blue spiny lobsters can get up to 6" from what I've read.
 
Well a large one they definitely wouldn't be able to eat. They don't tear they swallow food whole.
This is true, and I agree with you. In the same point id be worried about it hurting something else as it grows.
 
Triggers don't bother the sharks?
Nope, theyre active at night, and the triggers hide at night. Triggers steal its food occasionally, but no nipped fins or anything.
 
This is true, and I agree with you. In the same point id be worried about it hurting something else as it grows.
Yeah my thoughts exactly. Not worth the risk.
 
Atelomycterus are very skilled hunter for dang sure.
 
Atelomycterus are very skilled hunter for dang sure.
Yeah they honestly surprise me when I feed them. Full on feeding frenzy so powerful for being a "Benthic" shark.
 
Yeah they honestly surprise me when I feed them. Full on feeding frenzy so powerful for being a "Benthic" shark.
For real! So mine obviously know when its feeding time, but if I even throw pellets in there for the other fish, they start swimming around waiting for their snack.
 
The lobster will become food too, dont waste your time or money.
Did you ever try large Hermit crabs? I seen a place offering 3" Halloween hermit crabs and bought 10 to test them out.
 
No never tried Those! Could be a decent idea, at least until the sharks are fully grown.
 
No never tried Those! Could be a decent idea, at least until the sharks are fully grown.
It's worth trying it in my eyes. Gonna let you know how it goes if you want to know.
 
Yes please do, it would be good info for me, although they wouldn’t live in my tank regardless, either the snowflake or triggers would eat em I’m sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new