Anyone keeping yumas in 200+ PAR?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SamMule
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SamMule

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2020
Messages
1,674
Reaction score
1,704
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked this little beauty up from my LFS.
KIMG0274.JPG
The spot I want to eventually place it(shown above) is around 200 PAR.

I have it in the sand bed shaded by a rock for light acclimation at the moment. Wondering if anyone has any success keeping yumas at higher light levels?
 
bump

Mine is in just about that PAR range and it's growing OK.
 
Pulled out the Seneye today and checked that spot. It's 160-180PAR actually. So, I just went ahead and placed it. Hasn't complained about it yet...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new