Anyone know anything about paintball guns?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joeganja
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joeganja

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2014
Messages
2,891
Reaction score
975
Location
Modesto, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for my first paintball gun with a budget around $300-500. I'm looking at an empire axe marker or a dye reflex 14. Anyone have any suggestions.
 
All I know is that you can't propagate a paintball! HA!
 
If this is your first gun I would recommend an Invert Mini. They are super simple to clean and work on. Have the fancy electronic board and eyes.. They dont jam. I have shot cases and cases through mine and still going like a champ and not one jam. good luck. Paintball is one expensive sport. I also recommend buying some stuff used. PBnation.com is a good forum for paintball.
 
There are better guns at that price. Also check out proedgepb.com. They have great customer service and will offer free repair service on any marker you buy from them. I know you're not local to them but if you have major issues it could save you major cash.
 
Look on pbnation. Get a used gun. I'd say don't cheap out with your gun because quality counts and so does customer service. Bob Long has been great to us.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new