Anyone know if there is a name for this chalice?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FL_Reefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FL_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2013
Messages
2,162
Reaction score
620
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just as the title says, does anyone know if there is a name for this chalice?
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1439050032.894758.jpg

Thanks
 
Just out of curiosity, what does a piece like this go for? I'm new to the chalice game but getting sucked in quick lol
 
Just out of curiosity, what does a piece like this go for? I'm new to the chalice game but getting sucked in quick lol
it all depends there is a piece twice that size at my lfs right now for $100
 
Miami hurricane grow pretty quickly so they are pretty common and don't go for that much. I'd value that frag at $20
 
it's also called Pumpkin Patch which I believe was named before Miami Hurricane, at one point some time ago it was selling for 100 an eye, those days are long gone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new