Anyone know the reseller of Euroquatics - Im in the UK and need another A1P

ph123uk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

Just upgraded my tank and my light is sadly not going to cut it now, I want to buy another Angel A1P however (love the light, cant understand why they weren't more popular), as Euroquatics has gone bust the only place to order is on the online shop - sadly, there are no options for shipping to the UK (seems to be an American re-seller).

Tank size is 78cm x 60cm x 60cm - its great but....

IMG_20200105_155423.jpg

Alternatively, any suggestions of a new light I could consider.

OP
OP
ph123uk

ph123uk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Budget isn't really a "Thing" but I do like value for money, hence trying to find another A1P - fabulous light - I think if i was to switch, it would more than likely be to Mitras - however, I'd massively prefer to simply grab another new A1P - just need to know who the American re-seller is! (they are also on sale now too haha)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
ph123uk

ph123uk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump - would much prefer to grab another of the Euroquatics lights from the USA as opposed to starting again with my lighting :(

Hausser

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchased 4 lights from euroquatics. They use shipbob, it is just a warehouse not really a re-seller. You buy the light online and the invoice goes to shipbob to full fill the order and ship to customer.

Hausser

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a friend who uses 4 on his 180 and the tank looks great. It is a shame that they are out of business. Message them on Facebook messenger, they said they have some other lights that are not in shipbob warehouse, maybe they can ship you one.

OP
OP
ph123uk

ph123uk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Already asked - no reply sadly - they were meant to be sending me the controller API too - no contact sadly.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you typed in world (no space) wide (no space) reefing into fb search you might be able to target an audience that can help more! ;)

OP
OP
ph123uk

ph123uk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just applied to Join, however, Im already on a fair few UK forums / facebook groups and it tends to be the case nobody has heard of these lights :D :D

Johniejumbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was so tempted to snag a couple of these lights. They look like a great deal! I know nothing about them though. You have any friends in US that would by it and send it to you? Might cost a lot in shipping but at the price they are selling for it might be worth it to you.

OP
OP
ph123uk

ph123uk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly I don't, no :( - ended up going in a different direction and I'm now using t5 to suppliment the A1P I have :)

Hoping one magically becomes available at some point haha

OP
OP
ph123uk

ph123uk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think, given the price they are, you get a lot of light for the money, I'm on android so I can use the phone app and also from my browser - if you live in the US - IMO it's a no brainer!!

OP
OP
ph123uk

ph123uk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick update, Euroquatics have removed these now from sale due to people doing chargebacks on them :( - I was going to use a US to UK shipping service like shipito when payday arrived - sadly now because of this I cant - so bye bye Euroquatics light hello "Evergrow it5060 v2" - I think you US guys call them photons maybe? - anyway, should be arriving tomorrow.

Massive shame, loved the light.

Johniejumbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I tried to go buy another one and it said maybe they will answer on Facebook. I’ve tried. No reply yet. Don’t know what the problem was with the charge backs. Guess people don’t know how to use the light right. :(

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 33.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back