Anyone know where I can get a cusotm AIO kit

  • Thread starter Thread starter James M
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

James M

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2018
Messages
9,480
Reaction score
13,006
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As title says I’m looking for someone who makes customs diy AIO kits like Fiji cubes aio diy kit
Thank you !
 
Looking for an all in one not auto top off
 
Hi James,

Hope all is well. Have you asked fijicube?
Hope all is well too ! How are the torches ?
I did ask and they said they don’t do custom orders
 
Hope all is well too ! How are the torches ?
I did ask and they said they don’t do custom orders
They are doing well I traded most other than the large one locally for aome great SPS. The big one is in the laborious process of splitting but is huge.
20200523_142955.jpg


Unfortunately at the price of cutting acrylic to a custom size you may as well buy a sump. What is the use case?

The melevs reef guy may do it for you as he does everything by hand and does custom orders but other than that I am out of ideas.
 
They are doing well I traded most other than the large one locally for aome great SPS. The big one is in the laborious process of splitting but is huge.
20200523_142955.jpg


Unfortunately at the price of cutting acrylic to a custom size you may as well buy a sump. What is the use case?

The melevs reef guy may do it for you as he does everything by hand and does custom orders but other than that I am out of ideas.
Glad to hear they are doing good !!
I’m wanted to do an AIO for a 12 gallon long build but I think I’m going to do the 22 gallon long so I can use the Fiji cube insert
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new