Anyone like doughboys?

  • Thread starter Thread starter davejep
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Is that a bounce mushroom?never heard of them referred to as doughboys, but that was a nice one.
 
It’s a doughboy that has puffed up and has the bounce polyps.
 
is it me or do doughbois looks very similar to godzillas?

Actually I want a dough girl
They do look similar until the Godzillas start turning more green and the doughboys develop more contrasting mature swirls/stripes.

Some pics showing the difference when they develop their mature patterns/coloration

20260814_094718_A6952375-0DB6-46E5-ABE0-32E2CE045C9B.png


20260814_094718_24ECC2D9-5F6C-439E-AF0C-D33A37BAD900.png
 
doughboys is the name of a pizza shop near me, yea I love them, lol
Those are the name of an appetizer at a pizza joint near me

Anyways, nice-looking mushrooms!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new