Anyone looking to trade or sell some SPS

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys I have been looking to get connected with the reefing community around me and I wanna do that by selling/ trading corals with you guys. I am located in nashville Tn so let me know if you are interested im mainly a sps guy but I have . few lps :) happy reefing

MikeandDee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Part of Nashville should have asked. I am in Clarksville and always looking for goodies

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
well im looking for a couple specific acros/ colors.

Pikachu acro
Oregon Tort
Homewrecker
Pink Lemonade
Blue digitata

Basically looking for Yellows, blues and multicolored pieces to round out my collection

Tennsquire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a ORA Laura's Purple Polyp that's more yellow in my tank under halides. Lots of other SPS as well. Live in Mt. Juliet, but work in the Bellvue area off the Charlotte Pike exit.

I have an Oregon tort but it's not big enough to frag....

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
nice to know! If we were to do a deal sometime in the future would you be willing to bring the corals to work with you and I can pick them up from there? DO you have a pink lemonade or anything bright yellow? Or Bright blue

Tennsquire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice to know! If we were to do a deal sometime in the future would you be willing to bring the corals to work with you and I can pick them up from there? DO you have a pink lemonade or anything bright yellow? Or Bright blue
I have a lemonade but can't frag it yet (It rtn'd, then came back). I have something else sold to me as a lemonade but I don't think it is. I have a yellow milli that I haven't fragged yet, and a maricultured blue sps that I got recently.

Yes, I've met people out towards my office to trade/sell frags. Could send pics in advance; I just don't want to have somebody not show up and then I have a frag or two all day at work (although that might be a reason to set my office tank back up)....

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Totally understand. Also if you are looking for anything let me know as I have been going to aquatic critter(you probably have been there) and I want to start dealing with hobbyist face to face :)

Tennsquire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally understand. Also if you are looking for anything let me know as I have been going to aquatic critter(you probably have been there) and I want to start dealing with hobbyist face to face :)
The Critter's prices are kinda high. I set up a frag tank a few months ago because my display tank had basically turned into a frag tank. I agree that dealing with hobbyists is a good thing. The MTRC had a member swap last October in Mt. Juliet; I hope we do more of those as the main swap in April is pretty commercial.

I have a lot of ORA stuff presently. Lots of monti frags right now; getting ready to put a couple of packs together (ORA blue polyp cap; ORA confusa; ORA purple cap; orange cap). Acro frags I have now include ORA Joe the Coral, ORA Plum crazy, RR Aussie Gold, and some others. I have a blue voodo that I can frag and a borealis as well. I also have a green planet that I need to frag and a large colony of ORA tri-color valida that needs a serious pruning.

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Critter's prices are kinda high. I set up a frag tank a few months ago because my display tank had basically turned into a frag tank. I agree that dealing with hobbyists is a good thing. The MTRC had a member swap last October in Mt. Juliet; I hope we do more of those as the main swap in April is pretty commercial.

I have a lot of ORA stuff presently. Lots of monti frags right now; getting ready to put a couple of packs together (ORA blue polyp cap; ORA confusa; ORA purple cap; orange cap). Acro frags I have now include ORA Joe the Coral, ORA Plum crazy, RR Aussie Gold, and some others. I have a blue voodo that I can frag and a borealis as well. I also have a green planet that I need to frag and a large colony of ORA tri-color valida that needs a serious pruning.

Do you by anychance have a jason fox fox flame?

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually have Pikachu, Oregon tort, german blue digi, (homewrecker, but its too small right now). Orange digi, fox flame with bad color for some reason, walt Disney, red planet, and many more from TSA, Boom, Unique, Jason Fox, lots of no names as well.

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I have been looking to get connected with the reefing community around me and I wanna do that by selling/ trading corals with you guys. I am located in nashville Tn so let me know if you are interested im mainly a sps guy but I have . few lps :) happy reefing
Dilan what SPS do you have ?

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Firedigi, blue tipped acro; valida acro, purple horrida and a couple others i cant remember that i either hav frags of or can frag easily

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anybody else looking to do some trading I have precut frags as well as can do cut to order/trade :) pm me for any of your montipora, sps/some lps needs(including chalice and zoas)

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys so on my day off from work I done a pretty decent size fragging session and have some corals I wouldn't mind selling or trading Below is some of the corals that have been cut or were just cut. Im really looking for a tyree Pink lemonade. let me know if any of yall are interested in meeting up :) . Sorry for the crappy quality picture but doing a top down view really doesn't show much of the coral. I also have montis that can be cut as well as I have some hammer corals and an easter egg chalice
Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 4.50.21 PM.png

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 60 55.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.3%
Back