Anyone looking to trade or sell some SPS

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have purchased from Dilan and although some of you don't know me I have been in the hobby for about 12 yrs and know when I meet someone who will treat you right. Dilan is a great guy to deal with and is generous not only with your interaction but his kind words as well. I would highly recommend buying or selling to him and know that he will treat you right. On a side note : From experience I would never suggest someone to buy the Oregon Tort the color is nice but not worth the SLOW grow time of this coral. If I wanted a pop of blue and just a lil green I would go with the ORA Cali Tort. I will have it again in my tank for sure ! All the best everyone

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have purchased from Dilan and although some of you don't know me I have been in the hobby for about 12 yrs and know when I meet someone who will treat you right. Dilan is a great guy to deal with and is generous not only with your interaction but his kind words as well. I would highly recommend buying or selling to him and know that he will treat you right. On a side note : From experience I would never suggest someone to buy the Oregon Tort the color is nice but not worth the SLOW grow time of this coral. If I wanted a pop of blue and just a lil green I would go with the ORA Cali Tort. I will have it again in my tank for sure ! All the best everyone

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thankyou for the kind words and I really enjoyed getting to know you! Can't wait to see your tank in person and the progression of your reef tank. All the Best Dilan

esolo16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could probably snip off a piece of my pink lemonade to give to you if you're still looking. I'm in Belle Meade.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 171 73.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 41 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.1%
Back