Anyone make sushi?

Now I'm eating too much white rice..... at least I rinse away every last fleck of visible starch.
 
Oh that's so cute!! I dressed my dog up for the longest time.
 
Oh that's so cute!! I dressed my dog up for the longest time.
She's quite the cutie :) Its fun to dress pets up for Halloween even if they're not such a huge fan. My cat hates it, but she'll tolerate it long enough to let me take cute photos and then she's like, "Get this off me!" Alright, back to sushi...I may have to get some for dinner tonight now. I have a local place right near my apartment and I know the sushi chef well now. He makes delicious sushi and the price is good, so its way less effort to just have him make sushi for me than doing it myself :)
 
Guess what I'm having for supper....
 
I was a head sushi chef for about 9 years when I was in college. Learned a lot of thing and now the wife made me to become a cooker in my home :(. Lol

Here are just a few I made for the kiddos.
DE6A3AC1-1530-41B0-9A4C-C05BA51AB4DE_zpsmzyxu0ze.jpg


BAFA3A0E-5318-4F5E-9558-7D2BF7EF2D10_zpsmb7myppr.jpg


Calamari
6DD9F315-CB73-433E-A4CB-D9F614BB7D4F_zpsq1nny27u.jpg
 
That looks so awesome.

Supper for me tonight.

crabsushi.jpg
 
Lobster roll, Tuna rolls, California rolls with red king crab, and cucumber rolls for dinner tonight.
 
Tonight for me it's sesame rolls, because I'm too lazy to go to the market.
 
Tonight for me it's sesame rolls, because I'm too lazy to go to the market.
scored whole lobster at 5.99 each. looking for a different light recipe for the lobster???
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new