Anyone need caulerpa / pods?

Levii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's past time that I harvested, and if nobody needs it soon, it'll get tossed. Either way I'll have plenty more in a few weeks :)

Macros are solid and come a healthy population of tisbee and other mixed copepods as well.

20191102_152812.jpg 20191102_152822.jpg

Patrick Lyles

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am starving for some Macro Algae and Pods, Is it still available?

OP
OP
Levii

Levii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am starving for some Macro Algae and Pods, Is it still available?
Sorry, the last of it just went out. There will be a good amount again in about 2 weeks if you aren't in a rush. Will update thread next harvest.

GregDaKeg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, the last of it just went out. There will be a good amount again in about 2 weeks if you aren't in a rush. Will update thread next harvest.

I am ready to start up my refugium (newer tank). Can't seem to buy anything local :(

OP
OP
Levii

Levii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am ready to start up my refugium (newer tank). Can't seem to buy anything local :(
If you only need a few starter strands, it is healthy enough I could give up a few. Just send me a PM and we can get you going. It's about one a month or so it gets really overcrowded (depending on nutrient levels).

Pods are happy if you want to snag some, but I just changed GFO, so if you need a whole fuge, it'll be a few weeks. Just let me know :)

GregDaKeg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you only need a few starter strands, it is healthy enough I could give up a few. Just send me a PM and we can get you going. It's about one a month or so it gets really overcrowded (depending on nutrient levels).

Pods are happy if you want to snag some, but I just changed GFO, so if you need a whole fuge, it'll be a few weeks. Just let me know :)
Thanks!

OP
OP
Levii

Levii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As expected it is about time to thin things out again. I'm tied up this week, but am free next week if anyone needs pods or macro from the sump.

Patrick Lyles

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As expected it is about time to thin things out again. I'm tied up this week, but am free next week if anyone needs pods or macro from the sump.
I am game. Just let me know when and where is good for you

OP
OP
Levii

Levii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in McMullen Cove (by Hampton Cove) and am around all day tomorrow if anyine wanted to come havest a few strands, otherwise send me a PM with a good time for you. I'm usually close to home.

OP
OP
Levii

Levii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you still need the macros, they are ready to harvest and give away again. I'm around pretty much all next week and live it McMullen Cove (by Hampton Cove). Just let me know.

OP
OP
Levii

Levii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in need of some caulerpa and live in the Huntsville area
There is a lot, and it needs harvested. Is healthy and full of pods too.

I am having a minor issue with green hair algae as I'm experimenting with higher nutrient levels to promote coraline growth.

If that isn't a dealbreaker, you're welcome to how ever much you need.

OP
OP
Levii

Levii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a lot, and it needs harvested. Is healthy and full of pods too.

I am having a minor issue with green hair algae as I'm experimenting with higher nutrient levels to promote coraline growth.

If that isn't a dealbreaker, you're welcome to how ever much you need.
Still have a lot ( ask @buck27 ) if anyone needs before I clear it out Monday. Comes with a built in pod population.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 48 48.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 54 54.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 26 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 9.0%
Back