Anyone own a Kessil Ap700?

Mal11224

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. I've had it for about 4 months now and I love the light. The controllability is much better now than when it was first introduced. I use my phone or iPad to control/adjust the light. This light will grow corals and give you the pop and shimmer that many people enjoy when looking at their tank. It is a strong light and provides excellent PAR levels for my 70gal tank. I run mine on the bluer side with a little red and green added. I also run a T5 supplement and couldn't be happier.

OP
OP
TheAquarian

TheAquarian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. I've had it for about 4 months now and I love the light. The controllability is much better now than when it was first introduced. I use my phone or iPad to control/adjust the light. This light will grow corals and give you the pop and shimmer that many people enjoy when looking at their tank. It is a strong light and provides excellent PAR levels for my 70gal tank. I run mine on the bluer side with a little red and green added. I also run a T5 supplement and couldn't be happier.
Thanks for the welcome and the info.

USMC 4 LIFE

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve own the light for a little more than a year and am very happy with it. The light brings my tank to life. It’s powerful, easy to program, has great color control ability, has cool weather features, and brings a shimmer like no other to my tank. Very user friendly from a reputable company.

I would defiantly buy the light again if starting my tank build over.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 33 30.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 22.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back