Anyone Pre-Ordering the AI Prime LED?

RandoReefer

RandyBRS
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2014
Messages
598
Reaction score
125
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prime » AquaIllumination®

I haven't seen much chatter about this fixture. (The first new product release since the EcoTech / AI merger last year.)

At $199 and with WiFi control, I was wondering if anyone was on the pre-order list for these? I might try one out on my frag-tank, but wanted to hear other's opinion....

Thoughts, hopes, and aspirations?


Thanks!

Randy
 
looks like a great light but when does it come out? I remember seeing this up for pre-order for a very long time with no set release date.
 
Shep, good question... This thread is more of a personal one, as I don't get inside info on AI.

It does look like a nice light. I'd be excited to see the wireless functionality start taking over the market!
 
Yea I would love the light and wanted to get it but never heard anything about a release date (besides late Nov14) so I went with the kessil instead.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new